Our building is located adjacent to Fireman's Park in historic
The building was originally constructed in 1902 as a depot for the
Puget Sound Electric Railroad. This was a railroad that ran from
Tacoma, up through Auburn and Kent (on what is now the Interurban
Bike Trail) to Seattle. The photo on the left above was taken in 1925,
and shows a rail car on the east side of the station. Since that time,
Fireman's Park has been expanded and now runs right up to the east
side of the building. The Old City Hall clock tower (soon to be a
McMenamins!) is visible in the background. On the right is a photo of
the building from the same angle in present day. Note that a second
story was added to the east side of the building in the 1970's.
About our offices:
In crafting warm, modern, inviting spaces for our clients, we have
attempted to retain much of the building's original character. This is
our "Parkside Office," so named because it looks onto Fireman's Park.
In the 1930s, the railroad depot was converted to offices. The
building was the headquarters of the State Patrol for a few years, and
then was remodeled into an Army-Navy Club. Today the building
houses law offices, medical offices, and several other businesses.
Olympic Psychology Services occupies the first floor of the building's
Our "Atrium Office" looks out on our enclosed brick courtyard. All of the
brick walls and brick floors date back to the original train depot.